Problem with the Explorer ...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SusuBendera

Whenever I open my video folder, it closes the explorer and says error.
What wrong with it?
It happens with several .avi file.
For Example, I have .avi file called A B C; the explorer closes whenever file A is in the folder.
When it's out of the folder, the explorer works just fine without closing.
I use Matroska pack codec, is this the problem?
I remember on the error message says something about the codec is not compatible?
I'm not sure.
Is there any better codec for media player?
What's wrong with my explorer?

THanks

yes that can be the problem take it off and test a way what kind of movies you want to see ?

SusuBendera

all I remember is the Matroska pack.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matroska Pack Full v1.1.1 (2005-05-23)
Download (3.41 MB / 3'576'990 Bytes) - permalink
Downloads so far: 1331520 (this version only: 201420 since 2005-05-23)

The famous full pack will not only allow playing matroska media files (.mkv and .mka), but it will also allow playback of most modern video formats on any DirectShow player, even with WMP 6.4/7/8/9 (Windows Mediaplayer). For this reason the Matroska Pack Full has gathered some attention from the video compression scene, and has established itself as a very slim and intelligent alternative to the usually overloaded codec packs out there. Most of the hard work is being done by the great ffdshow decoder Filter based on FFMPEG and enabling playback of

* DivX 3/4/5
* XviD
* WMV7/8
* H.264 (MPEG4 AVC)

but the pack also adds playback support for

* Vorbis using FFDShow (for Ogg Vorbis audio files, install also the Ogg Splitter from Tobias Waldvogel)
* AAC and AAC+SBR (HE-AAC) audio, using FFDShow
* AC3 audio, using FFDShow
* FLAC lossless audio, using CoreFLAC
* Wavpack another lossless audio codec supporting hybrid mode (with + without loss)
* TTA another lossless audio codec
* Subtitles, using vsfilter (DVobSub)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes the problem is because of the code for divx movies i never had any problem with the FFDShow code

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online