Problem with the sound on my Acer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hammermill

Hi

I have an Acer netbook and all of a sudden the sound on it sounds warbled. Like the people or music is under water. It kinda crackles in and out. How do I go about getting this repaired.

Thanks

If you right-click your audio icon (taskbar) there will be an option to set all your audio settings, effects etc. That might fix the problem.

Hammermill

HI

I gave that a try but there wasn't anything there to adjust. Now the sound is going in and out and skipping. Any ideas?

DoubleHelix

Banned
Plug a set of headphones in to see if the problem is with the sound card or the speakers.

Hammermill

I'm not sure what the sound card is but I still get some of that warbling sound in the headphones.

Is this your default sound card?
Have you ever dropped/damaged your netbook?
Have you got the latestt drivers?

Hammermill

Never dropped it I rarely use it and when I carry it I am always careful. I'm not sure about the sound card and drivers as I don't know what they are. Sorry I'm computer illiterate:eek:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online