1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

problem with wan ip

Discussion in 'Networking' started by aburaia, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aburaia

aburaia Thread Starter

here is the problem
    i got connection from 4g router , suddenly when i login to hotmail the web is loading and kick me out , i note that it doesn't keep my email adress as before , when i change the inernet connection i can login and i see it keep the mail adress in the web
    i have notification option for facebook and when i login it ask me for the device name and when i write it it go to the check point page but not complete because it send me to the facebook login page , same as hotmail
    so most sites not complete just kick me out
    one of the sites give me error as you see in attached and i notice that this ip is the same wan ip in my router knowing that every time i rest the router to factory sittings it gives me another wan ip and this ip appear in the site error
    please is there any solution?
    [​IMG]

http://www.imagebam.com/image/e9e54d230090360][​IMG]

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1083566

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice