1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Problem with Wordpress

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by Allan Murray, Oct 20, 2018.

Advertisement
  1. Allan Murray

Allan Murray Thread Starter

I have been using Wordpress to upload my blog for over a year without any trouble till now. For no reason the opening page has changed. The left hand and right hand columns have disappeared, and the picture is wider than the screen. I have not changed anything on the opening page since I began using Wordpress. I have done nothing now to change the page. This is the way it opened for me tonight. Is there any way that I can get back to the original opening page? Allan.

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Same problem in a different browser, (for example Firefox, Chrome, etc)?

Same problem when using a different computer?

3. colinsp

colinsp

First Name:
    Colin
    Post your url and let's see if it the same for us.

Have you updated any plugins or your theme?

4. Allan Murray

I called in a computer expert whom I know and trust. I do not know what he did, but he fixed the problem. Thanks to all.

5. Allan Murray

I called in a computer expert whom I know and trust. I do not know what he did, but he fixed the problem. Thanks to all.

6. Allan Murray

7. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

(y) Good to hear the problem's been fixed.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1218118

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice