Solved Problem with Wordpress

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Allan Murray

I have been using Wordpress to upload my blog for over a year without any trouble till now. For no reason the opening page has changed. The left hand and right hand columns have disappeared, and the picture is wider than the screen. I have not changed anything on the opening page since I began using Wordpress. I have done nothing now to change the page. This is the way it opened for me tonight. Is there any way that I can get back to the original opening page? Allan.

Same problem in a different browser, (for example Firefox, Chrome, etc)?

Same problem when using a different computer?

First Name
Colin
Post your url and let's see if it the same for us.

Have you updated any plugins or your theme?

Allan Murray

Same problem in a different browser, (for example Firefox, Chrome, etc)?

Same problem when using a different computer?
I called in a computer expert whom I know and trust. I do not know what he did, but he fixed the problem. Thanks to all.

Allan Murray

I called in a computer expert whom I know and trust. I do not know what he did, but he fixed the problem. Thanks to all.

Allan Murray

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online