1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problem XP Pro

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by littlebity, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlebity

littlebity Thread Starter

Hi, Sorry I haven`t been here for awhile but been helping some people with cancer.
    Anyway I have a problem when I boot up. There is a box , top left hand side that
    is searching for Auto Play. This doesn`t happen every time but it is a pain . It seaches,
    you click cancel and then it`s back up again. When this happens you can`t type or anything. I reboot and sometimes it isn`t there. I do not have a virus or trojan or malware .
    I have run all the tests. Any ideas or help please?
    Thank you in advance for your help.:)

2. Rick_in_Fla

Rick_in_Fla

Do you have a cd or dvd in one of your drives when you boot up?

3. littlebity

littlebity Thread Starter

Hi Rick.......No nothing. Not sure whats going on.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755612

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice