problems activating windows xp

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

patricialindsay

I was restoring my pc, but i have a message that first i have to reactivate my windows xp home editon, when i follow the instructions, i dont have the wizard to do that. I only have a message of Microsoft Out of Box Experience.
How can i activate if i dont have the wizard?? I dont have now access to internet. And my help and support center is not working.
I called microsoft, but they were not able to give me an answer to recover the wizard to activate windows
My cd of windows xp is damage, how can i get a copy from internet?? is that posible???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online