1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problems Burning CD????

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by sharbear36, Dec 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharbear36

sharbear36 Thread Starter

I know that I'm probably pretty outdated using Sonic Foundry Siren to copy my cds, however, it always worked well for me, so why change it. I would also use Adaptec Easy Cd Creator but now that one says there is a file missing or something. The Nero that I had says that it does not work with my recorder but only the one that it is bundled with. Anyway, Siren never let me down. I have a Spanish learning cd that I bought and a friend of mine would like to have a copy. I would let her use mine but I'm afraid that something could happen. All of a sudden I have Buffer Underrun errors, I try lowering the writing speed but nothing is happening. I'm wondering if it's the format that it's in because I got an error message concerning that in another program(not sure which one anymore). I hope I've made myself clear in the issue I'm having because I always seem to leave out important information. I'm running Win 2000. Could you advise me on another program that would be easy to use? I went to download.com and downloaded JetAudio because it had good reviews and seemed easy but I can't get any sound out of it. I've tried everything. I can typically figure these things out, however, today is not my day!!

Thanks
    Shari

2. toddsyr

toddsyr

Very general answer: When I have trouble with software or hardware, I always remove it from my system, reboot, then re-install it. 90% of the time, this fixes it for me. Hope it does the same for you, T.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/313477

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice