1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problems burning PDF's to DVD

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by okpokernet, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. okpokernet

okpokernet Thread Starter

I recently started a new job as a picture taker that requires me to take several thousand photos, combine them into several pdf files and burn them all onto a single DVD disc.

Here are the materials I'm using:
    Discs - Dynex DVD-R 8x 4.7GB
    Burning Software - Nero Burning Rom 7

Total Disc Space Used on Disc - 3672mb

I burned the disc as I have done before in the past and everything works as normal. I've been burning it at 4X speed which normally takes about 10 minutes. After the burn is completed, I can check the disc in my D: drive under My Computer and everything shows up completely fine. However, when I put this same disc into another computer, it comes up blank.

Any ideas on what might be causing problem. I've already wasted 5 DVDs trying to get this to work and still no luck.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

2. Cyps

Cyps

How many computers have you tested this disk on? If it's just one there may be a problem with that computer's disk drive. Silly question maybe but has the other computer(s) got a DVD and not just a CD drive?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/748094

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice