Problems downloading Salad.io Cripto Miner

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SmartKitty

So I am trying to download Salad. I first tried downloading the file normally. It said that the file contained a virus and wouldn't let me download it. Then I tried downloading the file with internet download manager and I clicked the file and it said " Failed to access the selected file of folder, You may have insufficient permissions. Then the file just deletes itself. I am 100% this software is not a virus

If you want to avoid installing other browser then run this in PowerShell:

PowerShell:
cd \
wget https://github.com/SaladTechnologies/salad-applications/releases/download/0.4.2/Salad.Installer.0.4.2.exe
You'll find it in C drive

SmartKitty

Ok so i tried downloading the file and it says "file is currently in use by another program" when i open it

SmartKitty

On a side note the AV I use is called Kaspersky and I tried uninstalling it and it said it uninstalled but it just removed the shortcut from the desktop and the option to delete it in control panel. The software still works tho

Removing Kaspersky requires reboot.
If there are browser addons from kaspersky you'll have to get rid of them too.

after reboot verify Windows defender is active.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online