1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Problems forwarding emails from 2 gmail accounts to another

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Everway9, Aug 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Everway9

Everway9 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Drew
    Hi everyone. :)

I have 3 gmail accounts. I have setup auto forwarding for gmail accounts 1 & 2 (which seemed simple enough) to forward all emails to the 3rd gmail account. For some reason the emails arriving in account 1 & 2 are not being forwarded to account 3.

I have double and triple checked the forwarding setting and email address but it's just not happening. I've sent test emails to both of the accounts which are set to forward and they arrive... but just don't get forwarded.

I'm totally at a loss.

Please can anyone help?

Many thanks in advance. :)

2. dmccoy

dmccoy

First Name:
    Darrin
    Is there a reason you are forwarding them, instead of having them all setup in your email client?

Everway9 likes this.
  3. Everway9

Everway9 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Drew
    Omg. I am so very sorry. It's been bugging me for days. I know your going to laugh, very hard.

I did everything.... everything right.... except for clicking on 'Save changes'. I feel so embarrassed. Sorry for wasting your time. :ROFLMAO:

4. Everway9

Everway9 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Drew
    Hiya. :) Thanks for posting. I'd like as few accounts in Outlook as possible.

5. dmccoy

dmccoy

First Name:
    Darrin
    No worries. Glad you Figured it out

Everway9 likes this.
  6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1215180

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice