1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

problems in my outlook xp

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by dot_com1981, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dot_com1981

dot_com1981 Thread Starter

i have germen windows xp, with germen office Xp
    i have a problem in the outlook which about the received emails

is shows progress of incoming emails & counting them down without downloading them for real
    ever time i had to make back of my emails & contacts & install a new windows

last time i made another login & used it's outlook to download my emails & it worked.

but what is going on :: i don't know , do you have an explain for that .. is there any way to solve this problem ..
    thanks for your help ... :)

2. pip22

pip22

Could be there are too many messages stored in Outlook in your usual Windows user account. When you created a new user account the Outlook folders would have been new and therefore empty, because Windows keeps separate identities and folders for each Windows user account in a different location.

Maybe exporting then deleting some of your messages to a backup folder will solve the problem?

3. dot_com1981

dot_com1981 Thread Starter

thank you very much for your fast replay,
    yes i guess maybe this is the problem , but can i make a backup of my PST & import it into outlook2007 & have the ability to save more than 2GB ???( i heard that the problem is because that my PST file is up to it's 2GB limit )

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/539295

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice