Problems Installing 7.01 Patch For Adobe Photoshop 7.0

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I have Adobe Photoshop 7.0 installed in the following location:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0

However, when I attempt to install the 7.01 update patch, the install process halts because it says that it can not verify the path as being C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0. I checked and verified the path to be correct. I also reinstalled the program, which it suggested, but that made no difference.

Anyone have any advice?

You know I thing that was the same thing that happen to me.
It was over a year ago so can't remember what the message was but I could not update. I have Windows 98 SE

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!