Problems installing a game

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

The Pharaoh

I'm trying to install Pharaoh (1999) on my computer, but when I pop the CD in, the window to install comes up, I click install but it doesn't do anything. The window just closes and I got to reopen it. It shows the E: drive pie chart as full blue. So I'm not sure what's going on. I'm using Windows Vista if that helps.

Hi

Try using one of these alternate install methods. If none of them work, maybe your cd or dvd reader has conked out. If you have several drives, stick your cd in teh other ones. Or u can get an updated instalshield.

Alternative install methods:
- Click start/run, type in "e:setup" and press enter.
- click my computer and double click on the image of the disc.
- click mu computer, right click on the picture of the cd and click open. Then click on setup in the disc.
- go to control panel/add or remove programs and follow the instructions.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online