Problems installing ffxi chains of promanthia

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

duetto

when i try to install ffxi chains of promantiha it gets to about 80% then stops then a error pops up its error 1305 music238.bgw can not be found .Please help me with this
Thany you

check the disk for scratches or cleaning. Try another optical drive to install from if you have one.

duetto

when i tried to install the expansion the first time the dvd went right from the box to the dvd drive and i did check it for scratches there r none . and i tried to install it on my buddies brand new pc and that pc still get a file not found error. what should i do.
should i contact the manufacturer and try to get a new dvd and if thats what i have to do how should i go about it

haplo210 is there any other FF games for the computer besides the FF11 I've been looking around and they dont have any whats the deal fill me in FF Master....LMAO btw i like the one with cloud in it at the end when there climbing up that cliff thingy you knoe what im talkin about yes sirrr ! LMAO

FF7 and 8 are out on PC i know that for sure. Not exactly sure about the rest, i own them all for the consoles. 7s thge one with Cloud, 8s the one with the gardens and the "Draw" system.

Couriant

James
will be hard to find it not online. FFVII is so popular and may run up higher than the original price.

FFVIII - same also. Maybe some second hand store. More than likely Ebay or half.com (us only) though.

FFIX and FFX / X2 are console only.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online