1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

problems installing OS on Fujitsu esprimo mobile v5535

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by bnewfear, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bnewfear

bnewfear Thread Starter

Hi. i recently received a laptop to fix off someone because it would only boot in safe mode (OS Windows Vista Basic).I tried on several occasions to boot in normal mode after removing many of the programs he`d installed (just incase it was a software issue), and still no luck.So i decided to flatten the drive,and install Windows 7.It gets through the loading bar,the n when it gets to starting windows, it hangs on the logo flash,and will not continue.I then decided to remove the sata hard drive, and flatten it via a usb and another computer,with a full format using windows,and a malware check using malware bytes.Nothing was found and the format went fine.I also did a disk checkup,and found no errors.So i then tried again with the install.Same thing happened except this time it went a little further passed the windows starting, and onto the blue screen with the pointer and circle spinning,it then hung again!.
    I`ve searched many forums for an answer and as of yet nothing.I`ve even tried removing the disc and reinserting it to see if it carry`s on with the install,but no luck.Also tried removing the dvd drive and installing via an external dvd drive using usb,and still nothing.
    Any help at all,would be most appreciated.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1089462

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice