Problems Installing WIN98

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

teddytech

I am re-installing WIN98 on a computer and I keep receiving the message, "CDR101: Not ready reading drive E" What can I do? This is my CD-ROM drive and I need to install the OS from it.

Go to my site and follow the instructions and you shouldn't have any problems.

You might want to just start with a clean slate and it will be much easier. You will need a win98 boot disk with cd drivers and it will be easy to follow the instruction I have listed.

http://www.rselby.com/Windows.html#13

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online