1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

problems on the font size in webpages.

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by iamstuck, Dec 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iamstuck

iamstuck Thread Starter

ok when I log on a search engine or a server, any thing that has links to a download or the results after a search, or anything, all the fonts are put into large and when I click on the links, the link fonts become small. I check the accessibility on the internet options but, still I can see huge letters. My screen area (from properties,settings) size is 1024 by 768. All of the icons in my desktop is in small size and that affects my browser, all the letters on web pages and stuff are suppose to be in small letters but when ever I go to a web page, all the letters are large. In server just like this, when I click on the threads, all of the fonts of are large and it's quite irritating. I had a similar problem like this a long time ago, but the problem was that when I click on a link on a webpage every letter on the webpage becomes twice as large. For some reason the problem went away. And it didn't bother me, then this problem came up can some one help me.
    thnx to any responses.

2. columbo

columbo

Hi,

You could try running a repair on Internet Explorer.
    Go to Start, Settings, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs. Then click on Internet Explorer, and click "Add/Remove". A new window should open up presenting you with the option to "repair Internet Explorer". Click on this option, and hit OK.

I checked on the MS Knowledge Base, and there doesn't seem to be anything that really meets all the conditions of your problem.
    Does it ever properly display the fonts, or does this always happen?

Post back with results.

Columbo;)

[EDIT:] Sorry, just found this link. You could always try following the instructions in this link:

http://www.pmgi.com/TTonline/c17.html

I've also heard about Eudora Pro, causing problems with Fonts in IE. Do you use Eudora for e-mail or no?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/62485

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice