Problems Printing Yahoo! E-mail Using Netscape 4.75

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jack1000

Hi, I have a problem with Yahoo Email. For the past several days, when trying to print mail in Netscape 4.75 (and only in Netscape) I get nothing but goobledegook. I run Windows 98. If I use I.E, everything is fine. I have since reinstalled Netscape and that didn't do anything and I noticed that others are having the same problem. Also, I have made Yahoo my home page, and when I used to print it, it would be like two pages long. Now, it only prints the top part of the page and doesn't even print the graphics. This only happens on Yahoo and in Netscape. Thanks for your help!

You might try troubleshooting in Netscape... especially their plug & play section

I have those kind of troubles with it too.... I don't use netscape that much anymore but used to be my default... the IE has improved whereas Netscape 6. is a mess to me... I am running Netscape 4.61 ... the older versions are best .IMO.

Hope you can get the help you need in Netscape.

:) Savvy

From what I have seen on this problem the best solution I have heard so far is to update to the latest version. With the latest version they still have their problems too. Stay away from 6.0, seems it is worse in the long run.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online