Problems Problems Problems Problems Problems Problems Problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

g4mm3r

When I Play A Game Such As Gunz Online/ Rakion I Cant See Any One Move On Gunz It Says Agent Not Avalable And On Rakion People Just Dont Move...

I Played Gnz On This Same Computer But At My Cuzins Place And It Worked Perfectly And Then I Came Home And It Wouldnt Work Again I Am Thinking That My Modem Isnt Allowing Gunz Or Rakion To Connect To The Server.....

Please Help

Blink182

Banned
G'day g4mm3r (again)! :p :rolleyes:

1. Please dont use that sort of title as stated below in this thread.

McTimson said:
Posting a thread
If a game still doesn't work, then you might want to consider making a thread about it. Make sure to include your system specs, and the game causing troubles. In order to get the most out of your post, you should give it a title that summarizes your problem. Don't just say 'Help me', say 'Diablo II freezes during gameplay', or something like that. Also include what you have tried to do to fix the problem. If you don't know your system specs, then click Start->Run, type in 'dxdiag' without quotes, and hit OK. When the progress indicator on that program is done, save the information, and then paste it into your thread.
2. Have you tried updating flash, shocwave and Java player?

Blink182

Banned
So have you tried updating flash? (that ok about title, its just people will help quicker with a reasonable title)

g4mm3r

the updates are downloading now but i have to download the gunz client again so ill have to w8 a while to see if it works

g4mm3r

updates are done client downloading now so it will be tomorow before ill play it and see...my internet is so slow for some reason.... any way,

Blink182

Banned
yup. You like smilies dont you. :rolleyes: Oh and also check some stuff on my sig (apart from Hijack This) :) :D (y) :) ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online