Problems registering at MySpace. ???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BigDaveinNJ

I have tried on several occasions to register at MySpace and no matter which browser I use... IE, Firefox or Opera I will enter all the information and I get a message saying something about "based upon the information you have given us you are innelligible to register at myspace"... ???

Whay is this happening? I have never been on that site before but no matter which browser I use or which one of my email addys I give them... I cannot register.

Any ideas as to what may be happening? I enter all the correct information including that code that they say to enter for security reasons.

Thanks

DAVID

BigDaveinNJ said:
I have tried on several occasions to register at MySpace and no matter which browser I use... IE, Firefox or Opera I will enter all the information and I get a message saying something about "based upon the information you have given us you are innelligible to register at myspace"... ???

Whay is this happening? I have never been on that site before but no matter which browser I use or which one of my email addys I give them... I cannot register.

Any ideas as to what may be happening? I enter all the correct information including that code that they say to enter for security reasons.

Thanks

DAVID
Perhaps you are not old enough?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online