1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problems Running PANDA in NT SERVER 4

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by paul3nci0, Jan 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paul3nci0

paul3nci0 Thread Starter

I'm new to this forum, so,...HI EVERYONE !!

I'm using PANDA ADMINISTRATOR in a NT SERVER 4 (Compaq Proliant 1600) with 256Mb ram.

In the last 3 weeks i've found that "AENGINE.EXE" proccess, something that belongs to panda software, is taking all my physical memory(alternate from 100Mb and 210Mb usage).

Panda permanent protection on the server is stoped, and the lack of free memory is making my server very very slow.
    This server is the PDC and FILESERVER on this network, so users really complain about server performances.

Could it just be a problem from panda software, or also something from my NT SERVER??

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/115965

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice