1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problems today

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by Blackmirror, Feb 4, 2007.

Advertisement
  1. Blackmirror

Blackmirror Thread Starter

Has anyone experienced the problem i just had with my answer to a problem being replicated over a dozen times :eek: :eek: :eek:

It hung during quick reply and the next thing i knew i was looking at lots of my posts .. server glitch i wonder or a problem my end

2. LauraMJ

LauraMJ Administrator

Both Mike (TechGuy) and Dan (Linuxphile) are here, so I'm sure they are mucking around with the website. ;)

3. MightyQueenC

MightyQueenC

When I've been on Server 3, it's been an issue for me ....(double posts) off and on since yesterday.

4. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
  5. Blackmirror

Ahha .. that explains the glitches then .. thanks .. i did check the server page but missed that ;)

6. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    No worries. We usually put a red bar across the top of all the pages to make sure people know. :)

7. Blackmirror

Gave me a real fright for a min... and a real pain to delete all the extras .. Do they show up somewhere on the board in a deleted thread thread ????

if so im sorry :eek:

8. Yankee Rose

Yankee Rose

Some folks here will be LOVIN' that in their quest to become Distinguished! :D

9. falcon31

falcon31

Please Please ,some One Help Me
    I Joined This Site Today And I Can Post A Reply To A Question But When I Try To Post My Question I Have No Luck.
    I Give It A Title, I Give A Description.
    I Then Click On Post This Thread And A Few Seconds Later I Get A Empty White Screen, And On The Bottom It Says Done.
    I Am Really Lost.
    I CanT Even Ask A Question, But Reply To A Question And Hope Someone Can Answer Mine
    Hope Someone Can Help
    Thanks

10. falcon31

falcon31

Please Please ,some One Help Me
    I Joined This Site Today And I Can Post A Reply To A Question But When I Try To Post My Question I Have No Luck.
    I Give It A Title, I Give A Description.
    I Then Click On Post This Thread And A Few Seconds Later I Get A Empty White Screen, And On The Bottom It Says Done.
    I Am Really Lost.
    I Can Even Ask A Question, But Reply To A Question And Hope Someone Can Answer Mine
    Hope Someone Can Help
    Thanks

11. Yankee Rose

Yankee Rose

Hi falcon31 - welcome to TSG, and from your post in this forum you are giving a visual to the problem described in this thread. ;)

Which forum are you trying to post your other question in?

12. falcon31

falcon31

hi thanks for replying,
    i was trying to post a question in the (security) section

13. falcon31

falcon31

hi, its my first day so maybe things will be better tom.
    i need to ask a question about rtwlan error.
    i think i should post it in the security section, this is what i do,

1 click on forums
    2 click on security
    3 click on new thread
    4 i give a title which is computer errors
    5 i wll just say hello in the message
    6 i wont bother to post icons, little faces
    7 i click on submit new thread and dont bother with additional options
    8 one i click submit new thread,its slow and 8 seconds later i am looking at a clear white screen.it says done on bottom left of page.

14. Yankee Rose

Yankee Rose

There don't appear to be any server issues at the moment, and in checking the Security forum I see someone else posted a new question in the last minute or two so it doesn't appear to be a problem on that end .... can you please advise what Server number you are using? Scroll down all the way to the bottom left of the page and you will see a "You are using: Server ___.

What web browser are you using? If you are using IE, have you tried Firefox (if you have it installed) or vice versa?

15. falcon31

falcon31

hi,
    i am using window internet explorer 7
    i am using server 3

no i have not tried firefox.i will look this up and install it soon
    thanks

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/541110

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice