1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problems unpublishing Outlook calendars

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by ICPhillips, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ICPhillips

ICPhillips Thread Starter

I published an Outlook 2007 calendar (not an Exchange calendar) to the internet so collegaues could see it. It worked very well for several years.

We recently moved to an Exchange server - so I wish to un-publish the original Outlook 2007 calender. I have right-clicked on the calendar; selected "Publish to Internet" and selected "Remove from server". This appeared to work, and the "Remove from server" option is now greyed out.

However - I now get a dialogue box popping up every 10 minutes asking me to provide the password so Outlook on my laptop can log on to calendars.office.microsoft.com. It rejects my password (although I can log on to the account via the my browser OK)

It feels like the "Publish to Internet" and "Remove from server" process didn't work - but I cannot figure out how to complete the un-publish process.

Anyone any suggestions?

Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1089477

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice