Problems with administrator, parameter is incorrect, access denied for "C"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ozzway

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Basic, Service Pack 2, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 530 @ 1.73GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 22 Stepping 1
Processor Count: 1
RAM: 1013 Mb
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family, 320 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 33293 MB, Free - 7277 MB; D: Total - 33029 MB, Free - 23964 MB; F: Total - 476937 MB, Free - 252201 MB;
Motherboard: Acer, Acadia
Antivirus: Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus, Disabled

To start with I have tried all of the programs offered here and no results. Couldn't change Administrator as it says that," Unable to display current owner".

I tried to download the different programs and the error message states, " parameter is incorrect " and it's with other programs that is already on my computer.

Can't run any antivirus to check out the system and the virus program that I do have can't be turned on or run.

Tried to make a clean start but, won't allow that.

I do have everything backed up on the extended F drive.

What do you suggest that I can do ? :mad: :eek: I'm at my electrons end.
Thank you for any help that you can offer.
Ozzway

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online