1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problems with AVG tuneup 2014

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by MrRg52, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrRg52

MrRg52 Thread Starter

Jan 8, 2014
    i installed AVG tunup untilities and i blockd my for more fps skype when trial version was over i [not unintalled] Just deleated files
    now when i want to go to my skype its saying:

Windows cannot find C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe make sure you typed the name correctly, and try again

i reinstalled skype nothing working ...

Windows 7 Professional
    copyright 2009 Microsoft Corp.

Service Pack 1
    Computer name: Acer-PC

[i cant install tuneup untilities again its saying i need to find {01BD4FC9-2F86-4706-A62E-774BB7E9D308}.msi]

would you help me?:)
  2. flavallee

flavallee Frank Trusted Advisor

May 12, 2002
    Using AVG Tuneup Utilities and any other programs of that nature is a good way to trash your computer.

They can damage Windows and damage programs and generate error/warning messages and generally wreak havoc.

Stay away from them, no what they claim they can do to make a computer run better and faster.

3. captainron276

captainron276 Ron

Sep 11, 2010
    Agree with Frank 100%. Please look over this info from another one of our trusted Tech's/Advisers...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1117095