1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problems With Dell Webcam

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Wendy_BT, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Wendy_BT

Wendy_BT Thread Starter

I have an Dell Inspiron 1545 .. And My Webcam Isnt Working. I recently had my hard drive wiped out. I tried to download the drive from the dell website , but i cant find the integrated web cam. Do you have any suggestions .

2. Lightingman2003

Lightingman2003

Im guessing you have Windows Vista??

Ive just had a look on the Dell Website, and I cant find it either! I know its been there, but not sure why it isnt!! Do you still have all the CD's that came with your computer, you should have one labelled

"For Reinstalling Dell Webcam Central Software"

This disc should have the drivers and software needed....

3. SUEOHIO

SUEOHIO SUE

I have a dell inspiron 1545 also. mine came with windows 7 but its currently running windows xp pro. the correct driver you need for your model of computer for vista is listed under dell support drivers and downloads. its listed under mouse and keyboards, then creative labs 1.3 camera driver.this should solve your problem if you cant find your dell inspiron drivers and utilities disk.for windows xp or windows 7 the drivers should be listed the same way.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1004472