Problems with display settings when playing games

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mls82178

This problem started yesterday, I play alot of games from places like IWIN, and Bigfish games - the dash kinda games and ones like that, you can run them in fullscreen or window, I run them in full screen and now when I play one of them, I see the entire game window that I should see, however it is centered in the middle of my monitor and is surrounded in black - and if I play in the window mode it is the same way only in the window, so the game is always smaller. I have tried checking for a new driver for the mobility radeon 7500 that is in this laptop but have not found anything, even after searching this site for more answers.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online