problems with downloading .exe files from sites

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

xbox_earth

hello everybody...i was hoping someone here could help me with my problem....

my problem is that i cant download .exe files from many sites...the only site i can download from is download . comm.......but other sites like themexp . comm i have no success in downloading the files....

whenever i try and download it would get to 99% then it would try to send to my computer and then give me an error saying ....

cannot copy ********.exe. Cannot read from source file or disk.

and this has happened many times on many different sites....and its not that the website is bad....so i am wondering if any1 can help me with this problem...thankyou very much

i am running windows xp home edition sp2 2002

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts