Problems with flash

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wish i had a mac

When I try to play certain flash games online (in Firefox 2.0) a blank rectangle appears containing a QuickTime logo with a big question mark on top of it where the game should display. It's not a problem with my QuickTime MIME setttings, and I have at one flash player on the computer. So if I simply need a flash player installed, could I please have a list of all the commonly used flash players (and if you don't mind, links to download them), and if this isn't the problem someone tell me what is!:confused: :confused: :confused:

wish i had a mac

I already had both these plug-ins installed, and after I saw this message I went to the link to test them out-- all it accomplished was to confirm to me what I already knew: the flash player wasn't displaying things on the web. So I thought maybe the installation hadn't worked properly, and decided maybe I should just download and install it again. I did that, and no change.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online