Problems with Hosting Mechwarrior 4 Vengeance

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hulk701

Banned
Hey Gang,

I've been playing Mechwarrior for years but have just started hosting today.

So far everything seems to be going okay. I'm on a high speed dsl connection 1.4mb/s and I usually get 12 players per session.

However there are some things bothering me.

1) I seem to be the person choosing the mechs for everyone. No one can join unless I select the "ADD BOT" function and give the player a mech. How can I allow each player to select his own mech?

2) When I try to leave a game I want to allow other players to continue on my line. How do I do this? I think I have the settings correct but no players seem to be able to join when I'm not there.

3) I have my server set to automatically recycyle scenarios after one minute but it doesn't work. I have to recycle and choose scenarios, eg: Frostbite, Lunacy, Palace Gates, myself?

I've been to the FASA Studios main page but I can't find answers to my problems.

I'm using Win98, Qwest DSL 1.4mb, IE6, DX9C.

BTW, in case you're interested my copies of Mechwarrior are paid for and LEGAL!:D

Thanks,
HULK!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online