1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

problems with ie7 and system restore today

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by SUEOHIO, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SUEOHIO

SUEOHIO Thread Starter

First Name:
    SUE
    has anyone else had this annoyance today? i turned on my computer and went to ie7 and got the lovely message microsoft has encountered and error and needs to close. i got the same message when i opened my system restore also. now on system restore you dont have to be on the internet to use it so i dont know what caused it to go stupid. so i decided to uninstall ie7 thinking it would roll back to ie6, nope had no ie at all. so i just went through aol and installed a fresh copy of ie 7. so far so good. id sure like to know why this happens as it annoying as heck. i know people hate aol but ours is free as we have our own broadband through roadrunner plus they switched us to free when i called them and the credit card we started the service with expired and we didnt renew the card. thats how we fixed them. if anyone else is annoyed with aol and wants it free just cancel the card your using so you wont get billed anymore and tell them you want it free if you can bring your own connection.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/542328

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice