1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problems with internet

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Obivious, Feb 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obivious

Obivious Thread Starter

I am having a problem with my internet
    My connection works fine but i cant go on any internet applications like MSN, Internet Explorer, Online games like Warcraft
    This message saying "Internet Explorer stopped to work" or "MSN stopped to work" pop up after I run one of these programs. (I got french version of windows so I dont know if the messages are right)
    In these dialog boxes, theres a button that says fix problems, but it cant find any problems.
    The only internet program I can run is Internet Explorer (64 bits) that is in my start menu.
    I have a D-Link DI-524 Router and Nod32 antivirus

Thanks you for helping me

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Are you running the 64-bit version of Windows Vista? If so, why?
    How do you know your connection is fine if you can't connect to the internet using any web browser?
    Is the exact text of the error message you see "Internet Explorer stopped to work."? That doesn't appear to be correct grammar. Are you running a non-English version?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!