Problems with internet

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Obivious

I am having a problem with my internet
My connection works fine but i cant go on any internet applications like MSN, Internet Explorer, Online games like Warcraft
This message saying "Internet Explorer stopped to work" or "MSN stopped to work" pop up after I run one of these programs. (I got french version of windows so I dont know if the messages are right)
In these dialog boxes, theres a button that says fix problems, but it cant find any problems.
The only internet program I can run is Internet Explorer (64 bits) that is in my start menu.
I have a D-Link DI-524 Router and Nod32 antivirus

Thanks you for helping me

DoubleHelix

Banned
Are you running the 64-bit version of Windows Vista? If so, why?
How do you know your connection is fine if you can't connect to the internet using any web browser?
Is the exact text of the error message you see "Internet Explorer stopped to work."? That doesn't appear to be correct grammar. Are you running a non-English version?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online