1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problems with MSN Messenger Live 2009 Video Call

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Walking, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Walking

Walking Thread Starter

Hello Tech Support Guy Forum,

I have been using MSN Messenger for years and enjoyed this IM program, but have been having problems using the Video Call option when trying to talk and see my contacts.
    Whenever I select the Video Call action, the whole MSN Messenger freeze up and I will have to use the Task Manager to close it down.
    If I choose the webcam invitation and the regular audio call, using each invitation by themselves and respectively, they work just fine.

I tried to go to Microsoft's support site, but seriously, it's a jungle. None of the FAQs were helpful to me.
    My webcam seems to work just fine, but just not that function of MSN Messenger 2009.
    Hope you guys can help me out (my system information is on my profile).

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/898160

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice