1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problems with my Hp omni all in one pc

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by morzhan, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. morzhan

morzhan Thread Starter

I just recently started having this problem, I would go away from the comp leaving it on sleep for about an hour come back and it would not let me open any programs, security options and even after several restore's and virus checks it still is giving me the problem, sometime it fixed itself but this time it has not. Any solution to do it other than a full wipe, The programs work in safe mode but other than that no other mode works

2. Hitori

Hitori

You can try a System Restore. If you aren't familiar with that process, you need to indicate which version of Windows you are using (XP, Vista, Windows 7) so we can direct you.

3. morzhan

morzhan Thread Starter

I run on a windows 7, i fixed alot of the problems. But now i get an error that says the process you have requested took too long and i still cant open anything. Already tried a system restore and recovery neither worked.

4. Hitori

Hitori

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1093563