Problems with My Pictures

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

orion1

When I go into a folder in my pictures, the thumbnails dont show and I'm unable to view the photos. Instead I have to open them with another program like Adobe Photo Shop. Also the film strip isnt working.

What should I do?

Miz

Open the My Pictures folder. Go to View and click on Thumbnails or right click on an empty space in the folder, point at View, left click on Thumbnails.

orion1

I tried that and still doesnt work. They're JPEG files. Even the ones that werent opened in Photoshop, wont show.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts