Problems with my screen and blackouts

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

donner

i am computer ignorant and i have exhausted all the knowledge i do have ... i pray someone here can help me ... i have done a restart on my computer and run i do not know how many AV checks. i have done the trouble shooting and finally got some words from them and copied them if anyone knows what that means. my screen looks like a very fine scarf is over it with lines going from left to right (top to bottom) and it continues to go black and then pop back on. This is what the sentence said when i trouble shoot: Problem with BITS service. System, Management, Automation, Remote exception - Type: NETHELPMSG 2182. System.Management.Automation.RemoteException .
This is the only thing i could find in any of the results to what tests i took .. everything else says all is fine and needs nothing ... please help me if you can i know something is wrong.
Thank you kindly for your time and efforts.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online