1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problems with Nero 5

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by jampot, May 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jampot

jampot Thread Starter

Hi,

I have previously used Nero 5 to burn a variety of audio and data with no problems.
    However it does not seem to be able to copy Playstation games. When I use a RW disc it just flatly refuses to work, citing 'disc error'
    When I use a CD-R disc it appears to burn in the normal way, and even states 'burn successfully completed' at the end. However the disc refuses to play (I should point out at this stage that my Playstation is, shall we say, 'suitably configured' to play these discs and in fact has played discs burnt on friends PC's without problems.)

Am I doing something wrong or will Nero not do this kind of thing. Is there any other CD burning software that I can use that will do the job (ideally free of charge)

I am running Windows XP

Any help appreciated.

Jampot

2. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

Its slightly more complicated than just burning with Nero, however we are not supposed to be helping with modded consoles and pirate games and all that. Google it, or have your friend teach you how.

3. $teve

$teve

very well put brendon;)

4. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

:D
    I almost PM'ed the instructions.

Now, not that this site would help with burning illegal games or anything of this nature, its totally unrelated, but check the forum at www.k-lite.tk, maybe in the Gameworld section *Cough *Cough.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/133453

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice