1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

problems with nvidia geforce4 nx 420

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by marilyn99, Dec 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. marilyn99

marilyn99 Thread Starter

I had installed game on my computer they owrked fine now the video won't work I have removed them and reinstalled my nvidia now i can't do updated i get error code 80070103 and i cannot play the games can anyone help me

2. xavier57

xavier57

Good Morning,
    This is what I found:

80070103 Error_No_More_Items: Windows has determined that the selected driver is not the best driver for your machine.

You need to reinstall the video drivers. You probably have a CD that came with the card, and picked up the wrong one. Good Luck!

3. marilyn99

marilyn99 Thread Starter

I have that problem fixed, thanks for your help but now when I try to install my games I get this message, i think it is a registry problem.
    16bit
    c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt system file is not suitabable for running msdos and microsoft windows applications. choose close to terminate the application

is this a registry problem and if so can it be fixed?

4. xavier57

xavier57

Is your computer running on Windows NT? Looks like there is a conflict, and the card will not work with Windows NT, maybe you will have to switch to Win98SE or Win XP. (Forget ME, it is like calling for trouble)

5. marilyn99

marilyn99 Thread Starter

i am running xp I have been able to load the other two games but can't load the cabela's big game hunting it still give me the message about the system file not suitable

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!