Problems with packet writing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

scanner

Nero INCD was not working properly,and after uninstalling INCD,
I downloaded a full upgrade of Sonic DLA from:
http://www.iomega.com/software/dlaupgrade.html
I installed the sucker and it is working "well sort of" cause just like INCD, after a few days, I see a file on my DLA R-RW disk, that says "non allocable space" (0 bite),and DLA won't work,
also the right click format DLA option disappears,
so I have to reinstall DLA again for DLA to be working again.
But the strange thing is, that after reinstalling DLA,
the "non allocable file" is still there (on the disk) and I can't use\write on my half full R-RW DLA disk. Until I insert a different and already full formatted R-RW and then I can do a quick format and all is well.
Now I reload the first DLA R-RW disk that is supposed to have the "non allocable file", but now that file is gone and DLA is fully functional till it became corrupted again! I would really like to know about this

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online