Solved Problems with particular website

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dougglos

First Name
Douglas
I took out a subscription with Major League Baseball, so that I can watch live baseball during the season, and so far all has been functioning perfectly. But recently when trying to use the website, most times it fails to progress (just a spinning wheel on the top bar) and if it does eventfully start, items which should play videos are also simply showing a black screen with a non-ending spinning wheel! I know it cannot be trouble with the MLB website, because I can watch items perfectly on my mobile phone. This is a recent occurrence and I have made no amendments to my PC. Any thoughts would be welcomed.

TerryNet

First Name
Terry
If you are using an ad-blocker whitelist the site.

First Name
Liz
I assume the PC is running some version of Windows. Is the phone Apple or Android?
What browser are you using on the PC? What browser do you use on the phone?

dougglos

First Name
Douglas
TerryNet - Unbelievable! Spent about twenty seconds following your guidance and cleared the problem immediately!! Now can watch all the videos, etc., on the website. May thanks for your help!

TerryNet

First Name
Terry
You're welcome. :)

Would it be more believable if I disclosed that "MLB" and "recently" and "spinning wheel" rang a bell very loudly? :D I had the same experience.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online