1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Problems with particular website

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by dougglos, Sep 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dougglos

dougglos Thread Starter

First Name:
    Douglas
    I took out a subscription with Major League Baseball, so that I can watch live baseball during the season, and so far all has been functioning perfectly. But recently when trying to use the website, most times it fails to progress (just a spinning wheel on the top bar) and if it does eventfully start, items which should play videos are also simply showing a black screen with a non-ending spinning wheel! I know it cannot be trouble with the MLB website, because I can watch items perfectly on my mobile phone. This is a recent occurrence and I have made no amendments to my PC. Any thoughts would be welcomed.

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    If you are using an ad-blocker whitelist the site.

3. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    I assume the PC is running some version of Windows. Is the phone Apple or Android?
    What browser are you using on the PC? What browser do you use on the phone?

4. dougglos

dougglos Thread Starter

First Name:
    Douglas
    TerryNet - Unbelievable! Spent about twenty seconds following your guidance and cleared the problem immediately!! Now can watch all the videos, etc., on the website. May thanks for your help!

5. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    You're welcome. :)

Would it be more believable if I disclosed that "MLB" and "recently" and "spinning wheel" rang a bell very loudly? :D I had the same experience.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1216766

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice