1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

problems with quickbook pro 2007 bank register

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by justfun, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justfun

justfun Thread Starter

I am running mac os 10.6.8, and using quickbooks pro 2007 for my business. I opened my bank register and found that the information in the transaction lines are not correct, such as the date being off by 23 years, the amounts being of by millions of dollars and at times the check number missing too. But when I highlight the transaction all of the correct information shows up. The balance on the far right is always correct regardless if the transaction is highlighted or not. I have time machine on this machine and went back to the last time this program was opened and used the application from that date, but the same problem exists.

I called intuit and because the program is no longer supported online they could not give me technical support, but they offered to sell me the newest version of course.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1024986

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice