Problems with Quicktime Trailers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

xiao

This is driving me a little nutty...

I'm having trouble playing the Quicktime trailers on Apple's site. At first I was getting a blank screen where the movie would be. I read that the white screen appears when using an outdated version of Quicktime, so I went and updated it to the latest version for Windows.

Now, whenever I try to play a trailer, I get a broken icon image instead! According to their knowledge base (http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=60883), I should download the latest version of Quicktime!

I thought maybe I set some setting incorrectly, however, the Quicktime trailers on Yahoo's movie site does download and play correctly.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online