Problems with RCA Lyra 2765 (5 gig player)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

CheeseDawg

RCA Lyra RD2765A

When I finished charging the player for the first time, it played the pre-loaded MP3s perfectly well.

After I loaded my own MP3s onto the device, it froze while playing one of them.I Used the on/off button to reset it. This time, it froze when I chose the "music" option in the menu. I reset it again.

Now, whenever I reset it, it only goes as far as the screen that says "RCA" and never moves from there.

Any thoughts?

G'day CheeseDawg, apart from trying a new battery there is not a great deal you can do with these devices, you might try it on another computer but your description kind of resembles a device failure. Have you checked your warranty or contacted the RCA support area.
These things generally either work or don't work!
Maybe some other posts might suggest otherwise but expect the worst.
Cheers, qldit.

Have you tried upgrading the firmware? This might fix the problem but if it's the hardware then theres not much that can be done.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online