1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problems with tablet M729

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by joseph07013, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joseph07013

joseph07013 Thread Starter

Greetings!
    I have the MID m729 7" tablet. I charged it completely, but it turns off after 10-15 minutes. I made sure that the auto turn off setting was not activated also. When it shuts down, it doesn't turn back on. I have to plug it in the wall and many times it still doesn't turn on and have to wait sometimes 10 min. When it finally turns on, I check the battery meter which shows it is about 90% charged. I've done this several times. Who makes this tablet, and where is the techinncal support information. It's not listed on the box.
    Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. Joseph

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
  3. Rearden

Rearden Banned

I would say that any device that doesn't hold a charge has a hardware problem. I've not heard of a company called MID. If the store where you bought it won't replace it under warranty, maybe there's information in the box for manufacturer.

I agree with TerryNet though. Since a brand new model costs less than $70, getting a replacement with the warranty may be more trouble than it's worth.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1M80H28093

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1088166

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice