1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problems With Turning New PC On

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Pokemasterzxc, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pokemasterzxc

Pokemasterzxc Thread Starter

So i bought Pc parts To build my own pc and they were

I5-8400
    Asus Strix GTX 1060 6gb
    Asus Strix B360-g Gaming Motherboard
    16GB Ram
    1 TB HDD
    700W Power Supply

And i Built it i plugged in all the power Plugs: 2 In the motherboard One for the actual motherboard and the other for the CPU i Believe And Two on the graphics Card And one on the HDD And the Disc Drive When i flick the Switch To turn on the power Supply everything Lights Up (Graphic Card, Motherboard) But when i press the ON Button on my case It turns Green But Nothing Happens fans don't start Spinning, No display Even the Power Supplies fans don't spin Where is my problem

2. lochlomonder

lochlomonder

Are you sure the power plug for the CPU is plugged in correctly? By this, I mean both securely and oriented correctly.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1211810

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice