Problems With Turning New PC On

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Pokemasterzxc

So i bought Pc parts To build my own pc and they were

I5-8400
Asus Strix GTX 1060 6gb
Asus Strix B360-g Gaming Motherboard
16GB Ram
1 TB HDD
700W Power Supply

And i Built it i plugged in all the power Plugs: 2 In the motherboard One for the actual motherboard and the other for the CPU i Believe And Two on the graphics Card And one on the HDD And the Disc Drive When i flick the Switch To turn on the power Supply everything Lights Up (Graphic Card, Motherboard) But when i press the ON Button on my case It turns Green But Nothing Happens fans don't start Spinning, No display Even the Power Supplies fans don't spin Where is my problem

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Are you sure the power plug for the CPU is plugged in correctly? By this, I mean both securely and oriented correctly.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online