1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problems with typing and cursor

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Paulos08, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paulos08

Paulos08 Thread Starter

Hi, Im hoping someone can help as its starting to get me angry now and I cant find a solution. Sorry if its not a vista problem but not sure what the problem is.

Whenever Im typing something just like this question now my cursor keeps dissapearing off screen every 10 seconds or so and I have to click back on the screen to carry on typing. Its very annoying if Im typing something big as i could be in the middle of a word and it just stops and I need to click back on the window to carry on. Its as if the cursor clicks off the screen and makes the window inactive and I have to click back on the window im using to make it active again.

It also wont let me watch any streaming video in full screen. Like you tube for example, if i select full screen it lasts about 10 seconds and then resets to normal size. Very frustrating. I turned off the touchpad on my laptop but it still doesnt make any difference. I have also scanned for spyware and virus's but no joy.

has anyone had this problem before and fixed it?

cheers

2. mkumar

mkumar

i m also having same problem if u get any solution please forward to me too, [email protected]
    thanks

3. Paulos08

Paulos08 Thread Starter

Hi there,

I think I figured it out, Its was my bluetooth manager. I got a message the other day to say there was a problem so I closed the program and everything seemed fine from then on.

Just to make sure I restarted my computer and the problem started again. I closed down the bluetooth manager program again and everything was normal. So I guess thats what the problem is.

If you have bluetooth manager running, (should have a bluetooth icon on the systems icons on the toolbar) close that down and see if it helps. If you dont have bluetooth manager running then it maybe another program that you have running.

Hope that helps you out

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/768495

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice