1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Problems with WAN

Discussion in 'Networking' started by mstechus, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mstechus

mstechus Thread Starter

Cannot get my Linksys wrt54g to push internet access to my Netopia R5100. I have uploaded a network diagram with all the IP and such. I tried doing an advanced port on the Linksys router but it will not accept the subnet mask. Any help is appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. FromSoftware

FromSoftware

I had Linksys WRT54G long time ago never had much problem with the similar problem you are experiencing here... Have you tried going a little deeper on the Netopia router ? Does it support DHCP?

3. mstechus

mstechus Thread Starter

Yes but I don't need it to nor do I want it to. The router is being used only as a push for internet access to a building down the street from this one. I cannot get access to that building any other way. I can telnet into each Netopia router so I know they are communicating. I can't figure out what port to open on the linksys to allow netopia to access the internet.

4. mstechus

mstechus Thread Starter

Take a look at the attached diagram from my original post.

5. mstechus

mstechus Thread Starter

6. mstechus

mstechus Thread Starter

Please someone I so need help with this problem, please, I could pay you for a solution!

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1085021

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice