problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cj73

hi im having problems with my media player it wont play dvds or music when i put a dvd in it keeps telling me there are files missing or they are damaged and when i put a music cd in it puts a cross next to the songs and i cant understand why it was working fine just before xmas i hope someone can help thanks cris:)

What about song already on the PC do they play?

Are the DVDs pr CDs store bought ot one you made yourself?

cj73

even the ones on the on the laptop dont work and the disks are from the shop even mp3s dont work

cj73

i dont think ive got one because my hardrive packed up just after xmas ive put another one in and put my recovery disk in everything else is working ive got i tunes on here aswell and that doesnt work either

Does the PC have a Make and Model.....??

Did you get any other discs with it?

cj73

its a packard bell bu45 i didnt get any disks with it i had to do this disk myself

Is that Parkard Bell EastNote Butterfly series and is it the M or S or S2 or T or Touch or XS series and is it Vista 32bit?

cj73

yeah its easynote i dont know which one though i know its vista 32bit though

Check in Device Manager and see if there are any yellow warning signs beside anything

Go Start>>Right click Computer and choose Properties>>then click on Device Manager

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.