problom uninstalling and installing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cianwalsh

hey im new here but i really need some help.
one day about 2 weeks ago a game i played often would not open full screen and was tiny on the the screen and wouldnt maximise. i tryed uninstalling and eventually did after alot of effort. now when i try install it again i see this. (could not access network location property fix user profile) i have no idea what to do. im on windwos 10 by the way.

cianwalsh

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
Processor: AMD A6-6310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics, AMD64 Family 22 Model 48 Stepping 1
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 3519 Mb
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon (TM) R7 M260, -2048 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 691364 MB, Free - 403481 MB; D: Total - 22148 MB, Free - 2491 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 2269
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
where is the install from please - provide the link
and how did you uninstall it

cianwalsh

the install is from pokemon.com and i uninstalled it origanally by deleating everything on my computer to do with pokemon because i could not uninstall or delete it normally

cianwalsh

the download is at the bottom left of my screen its called pokemon installer.but i have no idea how to save it to desktop. i can only run it. what should i do?

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I am unsure as to which stage you are at
as I have no real idea as to which screen you refer to
see my screenshot in my last post

and the screenshot in this post
Untitled.png

so if you refer to the download on the link you want to save as - and then when you have it on the desktop as on my first screenshot you right click it and click uninstall

cianwalsh

am i able to go to find the pokemon installer in my downloads and uninstall it from there because i have way of saving it as from my previous screen shot. it is the installer i uninstall right?

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Sorry try as I might I cannot follow what is the difficulty
From your last screenshot I thought you used Chrome to download it
I therefore sent you the instructions as to how to save to where you want and I suggest the desktop it is easy to find it there
Whether or not YOU can find it in the downloads - with respect how can I know the answer to that

I suggest you do this
because i have way of saving it as from my previous screen shot
and save it to the desktop then you should be able to find it

cianwalsh

ok i think i understand now i just went to the website and right clicked and chose save link as and saved it to my desktop. its downloading now. does that sound correct?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online