1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Processes Problem ???

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by rachyrach, Jul 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rachyrach

rachyrach Thread Starter

Anyone help me out ? Last night i noticed that when i boot my laptop up and try to use IE, it will pop up but not load (not freeze).
    so i close it out, wait about 10 minutes open it back up and it works fine. So then i took a look in my running processes after i boot up
    and it only list a few processes. THEN after 10 minutes 6,7 new processes pop up and IE works fine. So now i know that the processes
    not poping up when i boot up is related to the IE not loading when i boot up. so i figured out which processes where taking to long to long and
    they were alg.exe - BCMWLTRY.exe - SNDSRVC.exe - WLTRYSVC.exe - wuauclt.exe and svchost.exe . now when i boot up there are 5 svchost.exe's
    running in my processes then 10 minutes later a 6th pops up. Now i know what a few of the late poping processes are: for example "BCMWLTRY.exe"
    it controlls the icon in my system tray telling me my wireless internet connection signal. even though the wireless icon doesnt popup untill 10 minutes
    after i boot up i can still use the internet. i been having to use mozilla firefox for a browser untill IE finaly starts working 10 minutes later. i have ran spyware
    scanners and all that and still doesnt fix it.. any know why my IE wont load and why some of my processes are not showing up soon after i boot ?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!